If you experience unexpected behavior from your FuelBand, we recommend you reset your device. Resetting is an easy process which can resolve a variety of minor FuelBand issues.
To reset your device:
- Plug your FuelBand into your computer's USB port and wait for the Nike+ Connect software to launch.
- This should sync any data on your FuelBand to your Nike+ account.
- Note: When you perform a factory reset, any unsynced data will be cleared from your device, and all device settings will be reset to factory settings. All previously synced activity will remain in your Nikeplus.com account
- In the lower left corner of Nike+ Connect, click "Factory Reset".
- Click "Reset" to confirm.
- Nikeplus.com will automatically launch in your default browser.
- Sign in to your Nike+ account to sync your FuelBand data to your account.
If you encounter an issue with your FuelBand that can't be resolved through a factory reset, please contact us.