You can review your full Nike+ workout history by following these steps:
- Sign in to Nike+
- Select "Running" in the Activities menu
- You can select a date range by selecting "Day", "Week", "Month", "Year", or "All Time" in the "View By" drop down menu in the upper-right area of the screen
- Towards the bottom of the page, click "ALL RUNS"
- Select "SEE MORE" to expand the list
- For a more in-depth look at an individual run, select the " ❭ " next to the workout you want to view
Note: While it is not possible to clear your entire workout history, you can delete individual Nike+ runs.