The Code 41 message ("Nike+ Connect wasn't able to connect to nikeplus.com") occurs when there is no Internet connection or when there is a miscommunication between Nike+ Connect and Nikeplus.com during an update to Nike+ Connect.
If you encounter Code 41, please follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Click "Try again" and repeat up to three times if necessary.
- If Code 41 persists, please check your Internet connection.
- If Code 41 continues, please visit Nikeplus.com to verify that the website is available. If the website is down for maintenance or otherwise unavailable, please try again later when the site is available again.
- If you still experience Code 41, the problem may be with your computer configuration. If you are on a business computer, accessing a VPN network from home, behind a firewall, or connected via a proxy, you may experience issues connecting to Nike+. Please try connecting your device to a home computer where these potential issues are not a factor. If no other computer is available to you, you may need to work with the network administrator to gain access to Nikeplus.com on your network.
- If the Internet connection and Nikeplus.com are working properly, but the error continues, uninstall and reinstall Nike+ Connect.
- Drag the Nike+ Connect software to your computer's trash bin.
- Empty the trash bin.
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies.
- Restart your computer.
- Download and install the latest version of Nike+ Connect.
- Plug in your device.
If you are unable to resolve Code 41 after following these steps, please contact us.