If Nike+ Connect shows Code 34 after you plug in your Nike+ FuelBand SE or first generation FuelBand, the device may have a firmware problem.
You'll need to update the firmware to resolve the issue. Please also click Report on the Code 34 message box to submit a detailed report of the issue to us. You will not receive an individual response when submitting the report. These reports are used for research and development purposes only. To receive individual support, please contact us.
- In the Nike+ Connect Code 34 message box, click Update. Repeat this process three times if the first attempt isn't successful.
- If Code 34 continues, please unplug and reset your FuelBand.
- After resetting, plug your device in to your computer's USB port and retry the firmware update.
- If Code 34 continues, plug the device in to a different USB port that is part of a different USB hub. When the dialog box appears, retry the firmware update.
- If Code 34 persists and you have access to a different computer, please install Nike+ Connect on that computer and then plug your FuelBand in to that computer. If you are prompted to update your device firmware, please accept the firmware update and follow the prompts to install it.
If the steps above do not resolve Code 34 for you, please contact us.