If you can't link your Nike+ Running Sensor with your Nike+ device, here are some recommended troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your Nike+ Running Sensor is in a ready state. Flip the sensor over and give the white button on the back a series of quick presses, using the tip of a pen or pencil if necessary. Note: Quickly press the button to wake your sensor, pressing and holding down the button will put your sensor to sleep.
- Move out of proximity to any Nike+ sensors.
- Navigate to your Nike+ device's linking screen.
- When prompted by your Nike+ device, walk around to activate your sensor.
- If you're still unable to link your Nike+ Running Sensor, return to your device's linking screen and, while linking, tap the sensor against a solid surface, such as a table top.
If you're unable to link your Nike+ sensor despite trying all the steps listed above, please contact us .