Nike + iPod is a native app available in the iPhone, iPod touch and iPod nano that allows you to pair the app to a Nike+ Sensor and track your workouts.
- Note: The Nike+ Sensor is sold separately.
Follow the instructions below to start using Nike+ iPod.
- Tap the gear-shaped Settings icon on your mobile device's home screen.
- Scroll and select Nike + iPod.
- Toggle Nike + iPod to "ON". Once activated, you will see the Nike + iPod icon on your iPhone or iPod touch home screen display.
Note: The Nike+ iPod icon is similar but slightly different from the Nike+ Run Club icon.
- Customize your Nike + iPod settings by clicking your mobile device's Settings icon and choosing Nike + iPod.
- Activate your Nike+ Running Sensor by linking it to your iPhone or iPod touch.
- Once the Sensor is linked, you are ready to run with Nike + iPod.
Note: Nike + iPod is pre-installed on iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, and 5S and on the iPod touch generation 2 and newer. It is not available on iPhone 6 and newer and is not supported by devices using iOS 9.0 and higher.