The Nike+ SportBand may display the following messages:
- LOW BATT: Battery is depleted (less than 1 hour of recording time)
- CHRG: Battery charging (displayed only while connected to USB)
- FULL BATT: Battery fully charged (displayed while connected to USB)
If the screen is completely blank, the battery is depleted and needs to be recharged. See more about charging the Nike+ SportBand.
- MEM LOW: Device almost at capacity (less than 1 hour of recording time remaining)
- MEM FULL: Device at capacity (cannot record workout information and will blink twice before reverting to the time display)
See more about the Nike+ SportBand memory.
- MILE or KM: Workout distance (the distance measurement, mile or kilometer, is selected in Nike+ Connect profile settings)
- PACE: Your pace
- CHRON: Duration of your workout (chronograph)
- BPM: Heart rate
- CAL: Calories burned
- TIME: Time of day
- PUSH TO RUN: Press Record to begin a workout
- WALK: Walk around to activate your sensor
- WALK AWAY: SportBand detects more than one signal when attempting to link to a sensor.